Italian Wedding Ceremony Paperwork - Prices From £600
We can assist with all the necessary steps to help you marry legally in Italy. This includes:
- Providing you with forms, assisting you with filling them in and submitting them on your behalf to the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and Comune.
- Assisting with all the legal procedures for a civil wedding in Italy.
- Completing all the necessary paperwork on your behalf both here in the UK and in Italy.
- Arranging for translation of documents needed for a legal ceremony both before and afterwards.
- Liaising with the local Comune or town hall to arrange the ceremony.
For more details of the exact steps needed for a legal ceremony, please click here.
Alternatively, you might consider a Symbolic or non-legal Italian Wedding Ceremony, for less hassle, less cost and greater flexibility on where it's held - Click here for details.